Raster to vector conversion service
A service to convert your raster files into high quality fully scalable vectors for use on banners, vehicle wraps, screenprinting, t-shirts, signage, business cards, architectural lettering, cut vinyl and CAD/routers. No more "jaggies", pixelation and poor quality logos. Let me trace your artwork for trouble free output.
However, keep in mind not every file can be converted into a vector and retain the same appearance. If unsure, I can advise you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my blog for technical info.
[ What I do ]
I will trace your raster images into clean, fully scalable vector files. Many vector jobs up to $25 are completed in 6-24 hours. Other jobs over $25 may require 1-3 days depending on complexity. During normal business hours, rush service of 1-2 hours is available for an additional fee. I DO NOT OUTSOURCE any work outside the US. You will deal directly with me throughout the process.
[ What you can send ]
Acceptable file formats which can be sent are:
jpeg, bmp, tif, psd, gif, png, pdf, eps, doc, ppt. Here are some tips.
EMAIL your file as an attachment to email@example.com or use a file sending service such as yousendit, sendthisfile or dropbox
> Special instructions: If you want anything to appear different than what is shown in your file, please let me know beforehand to avoid extra charges. I will trace most jobs as shown if you don't specify.
[ What you will receive ]
I will send you a quote for your approval within 15-30 minutes, during normal business hours of 8am to 5pm Monday- Friday eastern time.
If you approve, usually within 6-24 hours you will receive a vector ai or eps file sent as an attachment via email. PDF files can also be sent if requested. AI and EPS files open in Adobe Illustrator® or are IMPORTED into most any other sign and design software that supports vectors. I will save your ai/eps files as either version 3 or 8 or up to cs5.
> Please make sure your software/vendor supports vectors. I am not responsible if your file does not import/open properly.
Try out these free vector test files. Click on eps for an eps file and ai for an ai file. Right click on link and choose [download linked file as], save to your hard drive and either open or import into your software. The test file has 3 colored shapes and black text.
[ How to pay ]
Upon approval of your quote, payment is required to begin the process. I accept all major credit cards or paypal. Paypal payments can be directed to my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. For security purposes, all card info should be phoned in. New customers must arrange payment before work proceeds.
Top Reasons to trust The Vector Doctor®
1. Over 3000 satisfied customers. (Sign companies, screenprinters, vehicle wraps, illustrators, designers, 3d and web designers, trade show graphics, quick print shops and many more). What they are saying.
2. Trusted by several major sign and print franchises. (In the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia).
3. An extensive font collection to help match your artwork (typesetting of fonts rather than tracing helps save you money).
4. I do not outsource any jobs outside the US.
5. 20 years experience using vector software (Extensive knowledge assures that your file will be traced ready to cut or print with little or no editing on your part).
6. Quick quotes: (During normal business hours, I will quote your vector conversion in less than 30 minutes).
7. Excellent communication: (I will try to ask as many questions as possible beforehand to make sure you receive the proper file.) FAQ
8. No autotracing: (Almost every vector conversion is traced by hand for the utmost precision). Autotracing available for a small fee.
9. 100% Satisfaction: (Guaranteed to work with your vector software).
10: Quick vector conversions: (6-24 hour turnaround on most jobs).